May 12, 2018
Liberty Station Conference Center
San Diego, California
Registration for the HT-RADAR 2018 Human Trafficking Research Conference is now open!
|Registration by 5/9/18||CE Registration by 5/9/18|
|Professionals & Researchers||$85||+ $35|
|Graduate Students||$40||+ $35|
|Undergraduate Students||$25||+ $35|
- Please click on the Register button above to be taken to the payment page. Once there:
- Step 1: Registration for HT-RADAR conference (Regular registration)
- If you wish to register for CEs, go to Step 2, otherwise skip to Step 3
- Step 2: To add CEs, click “browse catalog” to return to the main menu
- Step 3: Once you have added your registration and optional CEs, click “basket” to check out
- After payment is processed, you will be emailed a receipt to the address you provide, which will have a link to chose your session preferences.
Continuing Education (CEs)
- Registering for CEs are OPTIONAL.
- Registration for CEs is non-refundable but transferable to another attendee.
- It is the responsibility of the conference attendee to confirm that credit is acceptable to their employer.
- IVAT is approved by the American Psychological Association (APA) to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. IVAT maintains responsibility for this continuing education program and its content. This conference meets the qualifications for up to 6.5 hours of continuing education credit for MFTs, LPCCs, LEPs and/or LCSWs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. The CA BBS continues to recognize the APA as an approved provider of CEs for LCSWs, LMFTs, LPCCs, and LEPs. IVAT is approved by the California Board of Registered Nurses to offer continuing education for nurses (CEP #13737). IVAT is approved by the State Bar of California to offer Minimum Continuing Legal Education for attorneys (#11600). IVAT is approved by the California Association of Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Counselors (CAADAC) to offer continuing education for certified alcohol and drug counselors (Provider #1S-03-499-0219). CE credits approved by CA agencies are accepted in most states. For information on continuing education, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. (* Note: anyone who registers for IVAT CEs will be added to their mailing lists & will receive information regarding future IVAT events.)
- Participants can register for PLNU Professional Studies & Continuing Education (PSCE) credit (0.5 units), which may be helpful for law enforcement and pastors.
- If you are a keynote, presenter, speaker, PLNU CJR staff/volunteer, HT-RADAR planning committee member, or a San Diego HT & CSEC Advisory Council Subcommittee Co-chair who will be volunteering for the conference, please contact us directly to register. Do not register here.
- Before you register online, please contact us to confirm your volunteer role. Once confirmed, you will receive a discount code.
- Each volunteer will receive only one unique discount code. Discount codes are single-use and cannot be transferred or shared.
Deadline for refunds for conference registration: April 20, 2018
Unfortunately, under no circumstances can HT-RADAR issue refunds for no-shows or CEs.
If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com.