The HT-RADAR 2021 Human Trafficking Research Conference is an opportunity to:
- Learn about local and national human trafficking research that applies to the specific needs, practices, and approaches of a variety of stakeholders (law enforcement, prosecution, victim services, survivors, etc.).
- Become informed of some of the most current local and national human trafficking research.
- Network with local and national experts from different areas of human trafficking research.
- Discuss how to implement research into specific stakeholder areas with consultation from local and national experts.
- Directly share research with stakeholders to potentially influence stakeholder practices, approaches, and policies.
Additional conference details to follow.
Interested in presenting your research on human trafficking? We are currently looking for more researchers to present at our conference. Please complete the following information form here.
If you have any questions regarding this conference, please reach out to us at the form below and subscribe to our monthly newsletter so you can be the first to get more details.