Virtual Stop. Observe. Ask. Respond (SOAR) to Human Trafficking Health and Wellness Training
Join us for a free 2-hour live SOAR to Health and Wellness training that teaches providers how to identify and respond to human trafficking.
After completing the SOAR to Health and Wellness training, learners will be able to—
- describe the types of human trafficking and potential risk factors,
- identify individual and environmental indicators of trafficking,
- screen and identify individuals who may have experienced trafficking,
- utilize a trauma-informed, person-centered, multidisciplinary approach,
- assess the unique needs of individuals who have experienced trafficking,
- deliver appropriate services to individuals who have experienced trafficking, and
- share the importance of trafficking awareness and responsiveness with others in your work environment.
This training offers continuing education/continuing medical education credits (visit the event’s website for more information).