February 4, 2017
Liberty Station Conference Center
San Diego, California
The HT-RADAR 2017 Human Trafficking Research Conference will be an opportunity to:
- Learn about local and national human trafficking research that applies to the specific needs, practices, and approaches of a variety of stakeholders (law enforcement, prosecution, victim services, survivors, etc.).
- Become informed of some of the most current local and national human trafficking research.
- Network with local and national experts from different areas of human trafficking research.
- Discuss how to implement research into specific stakeholder areas with consultation from local and national experts.
- Directly share research with stakeholders to potentially influence stakeholder practices, approaches, and policies.
We particularly encourage local attendance and participation from the San Diego/Tijuana region!
Thank you to our County of San Diego partners, Child Welfare Services and the District Attorney’s Office, for helping to make this conference possible.